Cover, Content, and Editorial Note from Borneo J Pharm Vol. 3 Special Issue 1 June 2020
COVID-19 is currently the most researched topic worldwide. Apart from the effects that are caused by such a massive, also because the most effective therapies to treat it has still not been found. Therefore, researchers around the world seem to compete with time to research to find ways to overcome the global pandemic. Seeing this trend, the Borneo Journal of Pharmacy (Borneo J Pharm) does not want to be left behind to participate in sharing information related to COVID-19, and Alhamdulillahirabbil 'alamin, in the middle of 2020 Borneo J Pharm published its first Special Issue with the related Research and Review theme of COVID-19. This edition contains five articles both research articles and reviews from domestic and foreign authors. The authors came from four countries consisting of Indonesia, India, Saudi Arabia, and Nigeria. The authors also come from several institutions, including Kota College of Pharmacy, Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam University, Raffles University, Oxford College of Pharmacy, Shri Gopichand College of Pharmacy, Federal University of Technology Minna, University of Abuja, Benue State Polytechnic, Rahul Sankrityayan College of Pharmacy, Jamia Hamdard, Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University, Prince Sattam bin Abdulaziz University, and Universitas Muhammadiyah Bandung
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors continue to retain the copyright to the article if the article is published in the Borneo Journal of Pharmacy. They will also retain the publishing rights to the article without any restrictions.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Any article on the copyright is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share work with an acknowledgement of the work authors and initial publications in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into a separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of published articles of work (eg, post-institutional repository) or publish it in a book, with acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their websites) prior to and during the submission process, as can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License