Cover, Content, and Editorial Note from Borneo J Pharm Vol. 1 No. 1 May 2018
Assalamu’alaikum Wr. Wb. Alhamdulillahirabbil ‘alamin. After a long wait for almost 12 years from the first stand, finally, the scientific journal of the Department of Pharmacy Universitas Muhammadiyah Palangkaraya can be published. This scientific journal we named Borneo Journal of Pharmacy (Borneo J Pharm), inspired by the rich treasures of traditional medicine from the Borneo island which further became the basis for the development of this periodical scientific publication. Borneo J Pharm published every 6 months (2 issues/year) every May and November. The aim of this journal is to publish high-quality articles dedicated to all aspects of the latest outstanding developments in the field but not limited to Pharmacology-Toxicology, Pharmacognosy-Phytochemistry, Pharmaceutical, Analytical Pharmacy-Medicinal Chemistry, Natural Product Development, Clinical-Community Pharmacy, Management Pharmacy, and other Pharmacy aspects. It was first published online in May 2018 using Open Journal System (OJS) 3.1 platform with e-ISSN 2621-4814 by URL http://journal.umpalangkaraya.ac.id/index.php/bjop. This edition contains 12 articles consisting of Pharmacognosy-Phytochemistry, Natural Product Development, Clinical-Community Pharmacy, and Management Pharmacy topics. Editorial boards are fully aware that there is still room for improvement in this edition, hence with all humility willing to accept constructive suggestions and feedback for improvements to the publication for the next editions. We hope that all parties, especially the contributors of the articles, could participate in the success of the publication in the next edition in November 2018. Wassalamu’alaikum Wr. Wb.
Authors continue to retain the copyright to the article if the article is published in the Borneo Journal of Pharmacy. They will also retain the publishing rights to the article without any restrictions.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Any article on the copyright is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share work with an acknowledgement of the work authors and initial publications in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into a separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of published articles of work (eg, post-institutional repository) or publish it in a book, with acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their websites) prior to and during the submission process, as can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License