Profil Penggunaan Obat Antibiotik Golongan Penisilin di Apotek Rawat Jalan RSUD Kuala Kurun
Profile of Use of Penicillin Class of Antibiotic in Outpatient Pharmacy at Kuala Kurun Hospital
This study aims to determine the profile of the use of penicillin-class antibiotics in Kuala Kurun Hospital. The method used in this study is the descriptive method, the population in this study were all prescription outpatients that included penicillin group antibiotics at Kuala Kurun Hospital during the period of September-November 2015 totaling 132 prescriptions, all of which were used as samples. Data collection techniques used in the form of documentation is by calculating the use and classifying the antibiotic groups of penicillin based on the type of preparation. Based on the results of the study it was found that the most widely used antibiotic dosage forms in the period September-November 2015 were tablet preparations. The use of Amoxicillin tablets was prescribed for 92 prescriptions with 69.7% usage percentage. Ampicillin tablets are prescribed as many as 18 prescriptions with a usage percentage of 13.6%. Whereas antibiotics in the penicillin group, Amoxicillin syrup preparations total use as many as 22 recipes with a percentage of 16.7%. Based on the visit of patients who came to Kuala Kurun Hospital in the period of September-November 2015 there were 132 prescriptions of patients using penicillin class of antibiotics. After the data is grouped, it is known that the most widely used penicillin antibiotic form is a tablet preparation with Amoxicillin and Ampicillin.
Notoatmodjo, Soekidjo. 2005, Metodologi Penelitian Kesehatan. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.
Sangadji. 2010. Metodologi Penelitian Pendekatan Praktis dalam Penelitian. Yogyakarta : ANDI
Sibagariang, Eva Ellya dkk. 2010. Metodologi Penelitian Untuk Mahasiswa Diploma Kesehatan. Jakarta : Trans Info Media.
Siregar, J. P. Charles., 2003. Farmasi Rumah Sakit Teori dan Terapan.Jakarta : Buku Kedokteran EGC.
Supardi, Sudibyo dan Surahman. 2014. Metodologi Penelitian Untuk Mahasiswa Farmasi. Jakarta Timur : CV Trans Info Media.
Syarif, A. 2007. Farmakologi dan Terapi Edisi 5. Jakarta : Departemen Farmakologi dan Terapeutik Fakultas Kedokteran Universitas Indonesia.
Tan Hoan Tjay, Kirana Rahardja. 2007. Obat-Obat Penting. Jakarta: PT Elex Media Komputindo Kelompok Gramedia.
Copyright (c) 2018 Nurul Chusna, Guntur Satrio Pratomo, Lisa Murwanda
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors continue to retain the copyright to the article if the article is published in the Borneo Journal of Pharmacy. They will also retain the publishing rights to the article without any restrictions.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Any article on the copyright is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share work with an acknowledgement of the work authors and initial publications in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into a separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of published articles of work (eg, post-institutional repository) or publish it in a book, with acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their websites) prior to and during the submission process, as can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License