RETRACTED: Antibacterial Activity Test Combination of Kencur (Kaempferia galanga L) Rhizome and Sapodilla (Manilkara zapota L) Leaf Extract against Escherichia coli
This article has been retracted as a result of multiple publications from the article by the relevant author. Similar articles can be found at the URL https://ejurnal.stmik-budidarma.ac.id/index.php/pelita/article/view/892
Copyright (c) 2018 Amanda Fadilah Ilhani, Ismedsyah Ismedsyah
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors continue to retain the copyright to the article if the article is published in the Borneo Journal of Pharmacy. They will also retain the publishing rights to the article without any restrictions.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Any article on the copyright is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share work with an acknowledgment of the work authors and initial publications in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of published articles of work (eg, post-institutional repository) or publish it in a book, with acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their websites) prior to and during the submission process, as can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material are distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.