Tingkat Kepuasan Pasien terhadap Pelayanan Kefarmasian di Puskesmas Pahandut Kota Palangka Raya
Level of Patient Satisfaction on Pharmaceutical Services in Community Health Centers of Pahandut Palangka Raya
This study aims to determine the level of patient satisfaction with pharmaceutical services at the Pahandut Palangka Raya Community Health Center. This research method is descriptive. The sample in this study were 94 respondents, namely outpatients who received pharmacy services at the Pahandut Palangka Raya Community Health Center. The sampling technique in this study used a purposive sampling technique. The results of the study of patient satisfaction with pharmaceutical services based on the type of service obtained a score of 208 data located in the "very satisfied" area on the type of pharmacy staff responsiveness to patients, in the type of hospitality services pharmacy staff obtained a score of 206 data located "very satisfied", the types of clarity of pharmacy services in providing drug information obtained a score of 212 data located in "very satisfied" areas, in the type of drug service speed the score data 199 were found in "very satisfied" areas, in the types of medical services and medical devices the score data was obtained 200 lies in the "very satisfied" area, in the type of waiting room comfort service the 198 score data is located in the "very satisfied" area, and on the type of service the availability of brochures, leaflets, posters, as well as drug/health information is obtained score data 206 lies in the "very satisfied" area. The results of this study indicate that most patients were very satisfied with the pharmaceutical services provided by the Pahandut Community Health Center in Palangka Raya City.
Novaryatiin, S., Ardhany, S.D., Aliyah, S. 2018. Tingkat Kepuasan Pasien terhadap Pelayanan Kefarmasian di RSUD Dr. Murjani Sampit. Borneo Journal of Pharmacy. 1(1):22-26.
Oroh, M.E., Rompas, S., Pondaag, L. 2014. Faktor-Faktor yang Berhubungan dengan Tingkat Kepuasan Pasien Rawat Inap terhadap Pelayanan Keperawatan di Ruang Interna RSUD Noongan. Jurnal Keperawatan. 2(2):31.
Romadhon, G. 2013. Analisis Faktor-Faktor yang memengaruhi Perilaku Perpindahan Pelanggan. Jurnal Manajemen dan Akuntansi. 2(3):1-16.
Sani, F.K. 2016. Metodologi Penelitian Farmasi Komunitas dan Eksperimental. Yogyakarta: Deepublish.
Suraya, H.N., Romus, I., Suyanto. 2015. Pengaruh Penyuluhan terhadap Pengetahun dan Sikap Ibu PKK tentang Pemeriksaan Payudara Sendiri. JOM FK. 2(2):1-15.
Suryawati, C., Dharminto, Shaluhiyah, Z. 2006. Penyusunan Indikator Kepuasan Pasien Rawat Inap Rumah Sakit di Provinsi Jawa Tengah. Jurnal Manajemen Pelayanan Kesehatan. 9(4):177-184.
Yuliati, U. 2011. Faktor-Faktor yang Mempengaruhi Konsumen dalam Pembelian Makanan Jajan Tradisional di Kota Malang. Jurnal Manajemen Bisnis. 1(1):7-20.
Copyright (c) 2018 Nurul Chusna, Titra Fetriana, Rabiatul Adawiyah
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors continue to retain the copyright to the article if the article is published in the Borneo Journal of Pharmacy. They will also retain the publishing rights to the article without any restrictions.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Any article on the copyright is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share work with an acknowledgement of the work authors and initial publications in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into a separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of published articles of work (eg, post-institutional repository) or publish it in a book, with acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their websites) prior to and during the submission process, as can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License