Evaluasi Ketersediaan Obat Instalasi Farmasi Rumah Sakit Islam PKU Muhammadiyah Palangka Raya
Evaluation of the Availability of Medicines for the Pharmacy Installation of PKU Muhammadiyah Palangka Raya Islamic Hospital
Health services quality is one manifestation of the demands of society in the current era of globalization so it must be carried out in accordance with the established code of ethics and health service standards, in order to provide satisfaction for each patient. In addition, this is very necessary because it is the right of every customer so that it can provide an opportunity for health service facilities to win the competition by providing other health services. The purpose of this study is to determine the level of availability of prescribed drugs for outpatient in pharmacy installation of PKU Muhammadiyah Islamic Hospital Palangka Raya in August to December 2017. This research is a non-experimental study using a descriptive method. Based on the results of the research conducted at the Pharmacy Installation of PKU Muhammadiyah Islamic Hospital Palangka Raya there were 4,956 prescription sheets with an average number of items of 3,035 prescribed drugs and 2,975 items of drugs submitted to obtain the average percentage of drug availability in the year 2017 is 98.02%. Based on the results of research conducted at the Pharmacy Installation of PKU Muhammadiyah Islamic Hospital Palangka Raya, it can be concluded from this study that the level of drug availability for outpatients of Pharmacy Installation at PKU Muhammadiyah Islamic Hospital Palangka Raya in August to December 2017 has shown well with an average percentage of drug availability of 98.02%.
Departemen Kesehatan Republik Indonesia. 2016. Peraturan Menteri Kesehatan Nomor 72 Tahun 2016 Tentang Standar Pelayanan Kefarmasian di Rumah Sakit. Jakarta.
Manurung, L.P. 2010. Pengaruh kualitas pelayanan terhadap kepuasan pengguna jasa Rumah Sakit PKU Muhammadiyah Cepu. Skripsi, Universitas Diponegoro.
Mulia, D.S. 2011. Analisis kinerja instalasi farmasi RSUD Ratu Zalecha Martapura Kalimantan Selatan dengan pendekatan (balanced scorecard). Tesis, Universitas Setia Budi.
Notoatmodjo, S. 2010. Metodologi Penelitian Kesehatan Cetakan Ketiga. Rineka Cipta: Jakarta.
Rahmawatie, E., Santosa, S. 2015. Sistem informasi perencanaan pengadaan obat di Dinas Kesehatan Kabupaten Boyolali. Jurnal Pseudocode, 2(1):45-52.
Widya, N. 2013. Evaluasi mutu pelayanan di Instalasi Farmasi Rumah Sakit Islam PKU Muhammadiyah Palangka Raya berdasarkan ketersediaan obat yang diresepkan periode Januari sampai Mei 2013. Karya Tulis Ilmiah, Universitas Muhammadiyah Palangka Raya.
Winasari, A. 2015. Gambaran penyebab kekosongan obat paten dan upaya pengendaliannya di gudang medis Instalasi Farmasi RSUD Bekasi. Skripsi, Universitas Islam Negeri Syarif Hidayatullah Jakarta.
Copyright (c) 2018 Guntur Satrio Pratomo, Agustinawati Umaternate, Tiara Febriani
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors continue to retain the copyright to the article if the article is published in the Borneo Journal of Pharmacy. They will also retain the publishing rights to the article without any restrictions.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Any article on the copyright is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share work with an acknowledgement of the work authors and initial publications in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into a separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of published articles of work (eg, post-institutional repository) or publish it in a book, with acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their websites) prior to and during the submission process, as can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License