Cover, Content, and Editorial Note from Borneo J Pharm Vol. 2 No. 1 May 2019
Starting from this edition, Borneo J Pharm makes changes to the template in the article that will be published. The amendment aims to make it easier for readers to observe essential parts of each page of the article.
In this edition, we succeeded in obtaining several achievements, including publishing all English-language articles and successfully gaining support from several international reviewers from various countries, such as Brunei Darussalam, Russia, India and Libya. We will ensure this achievement as a start and will continue to improve the quality of Borneo J Pharm in the future.
This journal aims to publish high-quality articles dedicated to all aspects of the latest outstanding developments in the field but not limited to Pharmacology-Toxicology, Pharmacognosy-Phytochemistry, Pharmaceutical, Analytical Pharmacy-Medicinal Chemistry, Natural Product Development, Clinical-Community Pharmacy, Management Pharmacy, and other Pharmacy aspects. This edition contains six articles consisting of Pharmacology-Toxicology, Pharmaceutical, Analytical Pharmacy-Medicinal Chemistry, Natural Product Development, and Management Pharmacy topics.
Editorial boards are fully aware that there is still room for improvement in this edition, hence with all humility willing to accept constructive suggestions and feedback for improvements to the publication for the next editions. The editorial board would like to thank the University, all editors and reviewers, and contributors of the scientific articles who have provided the repertoire in this issue. We hope that all parties, especially the contributors of the articles, could re-participate for the success of the publication in the next edition in November 2019.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The Copyright article is given to authors without any restrictions.
Authors are also allowed to retain publishing rights without restrictions.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Any article on the copyright is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share work with an acknowledgement of the work authors and initial publications in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into a separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of published articles of work (eg, post-institutional repository) or publish it in a book, with acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their websites) prior to and during the submission process, as can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License