- Writing is the result of research or review of critical analysis study in the field but not limited to Pharmacology-Toxicology, Pharmacognosy-Phytochemistry, Pharmaceutical, Analytical Pharmacy-Medicinal Chemistry, Natural Product Development, Clinical-Community Pharmacy, Management Pharmacy, and other Pharmacy aspects which have never been published in other scientific publication media.
- Manuscripts that have been published in the form of a preprint on several platforms such as arXiv, INA-RXiv, SSRN, and ResearchGate are welcome to publish.
- The manuscript is written in English with Book Antiqua font 10 pt, two-column, density 1.15 spaces, on A4 paper with a top-down margin of 2.5 cm and right-left margins 1.5 cm. Templates for Borneo Journal of Pharmacy are available here.
- The manuscript is typed with MS-Word program using the provided template and saved in .doc or .docx format.
- The manuscript is typed strictly with the following rules:
a. The title, short and clear, written in English. The title length does not exceed 20 words.
b. Authors, listed without mention of title or degree, under the name including the affiliation and complete address, and email of the corresponding author. The author's name, which consists of one word, must be repeated twice for first and last names. To author with names of more than two words, the author's last name consists of only one word, the rest is written as the first name.
c. Abstract, written in English which is a summary of the article. The abstract is created in one paragraph and a maximum of 250 words with Book Antiqua font 9 pt, single column, and space 1. Points that must be listed in the abstract include the research objectives, methods, results, conclusions, and keywords. The number of keywords is between three and five keywords.
d. Introduction, contain background, reasons for the importance of underlying research or hypotheses, general approaches and objectives of the research and relevant literature review. The number of paragraphs not restricted but the contents must include background, objectives, positions on previous research, as well as the novelty of the research. The little theoretical basis which indirectly related to the contents of the article could be included without sub-chapters required. Citation is written in the form of the last name followed by the year of publication. If the author numbered two people, the last names of the two writers were written separated by the "&". Citation of more than one author written in "et al".
e. Methodology, Research method consists of 2 sub-chapters including materials and methods. If data analysis is specific, or the way of analysis is novel, then data analysis subchapter could be added. The sub-chapters are written without numbering or bullet.
f. Results and Discussion, at least contain three subjects (1) description of results, (2) interpretation or explanation of results, and (3) comparative of results with previous studies results. If the subchapters very length could be made sub-sub-chapters with Arabic numbering. Description of the results can be in the form of tables and figures with a serial number (Table uses a sequence of Roman numerals and placed at the top, while figures using Arabic numeric sequence and placed in the below).
g. Conclusion, made in a single paragraph without the citation contains the final conclusion and suggestions for advanced research.
h. References, a list of recently selected topics is published last five years (minimum 75% of at least 10 references). The bibliography is written in alphabetical order chronologically without the serial number (Harvard System) with modified APA style (Do not use parentheses for years and use periods instead of commas) and suggested using a reference management application such as EndNote, Mendeley, Zotero, and other applications.