Focus and Scope
Borneo Journal of Pharmacy is a Scientific Journal published four times a year (in February, May, August, and November) onward February 2020 by Institute for Researches and Community Services Universitas Muhammadiyah Palangkaraya, contains articles of research and critical analysis studies in the field but not limited to:
- Pharmacology-Toxicology, including pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, pharmacotherapy, and toxicology.
- Pharmacognosy-Phytochemistry, including pharmacognosy, phytochemistry, ethnobotany, and ethnopharmacology.
- Pharmaceutical, including biopharmaceuticals, pharmaceutical technology, formulations, and biotechnology.
- Analytical Pharmacy-Medicinal Chemistry, including pharmaceutical chemistry, chemical analysis, medicinal chemistry, bioinformatics, pharmacy physics, pharmaceutical analysis, and method validation.
- Microbiology Pharmacy, including the test for antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral activity.
- Natural Product Development, including testing the pharmacological activity of extracts, fractions, and plant isolates.
- Clinical-Community Pharmacy, including monitoring usage, side effects, counselling, and evaluation of drug use.
- Management Pharmacy, including drug management, drug use profiles, pharmaceutical administration, and marketing.
and other Pharmacy aspects.