Focus and Scope
Borneo Journal of Pharmacy is a Scientific Journal published twice a year (in May and November) by Institute for Researches and Community Services Universitas Muhammadiyah Palangkaraya, contains articles of research and critical analysis studies in the field but not limited to:
- Pharmacology-Toxicology, including pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, pharmacotherapy, and toxicology.
- Pharmacognosy-Phytochemistry, including pharmacognosy, phytochemistry, ethnobotany, and ethnopharmacology.
- Pharmaceutical, including biopharmaceuticals, pharmaceutical technology, formulations, and biotechnology.
- Analytical Pharmacy-Medicinal Chemistry, including pharmaceutical chemistry, chemical analysis, medicinal chemistry, bioinformatics, pharmacy physics, pharmaceutical analysis, and method validation.
- Microbiology Pharmacy, including the test for antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral activity.
- Natural Product Development, including testing the pharmacological activity of extracts, fractions, and plant isolates.
- Clinical-Community Pharmacy, including monitoring usage, side effects, counselling, and evaluation of drug use.
- Management Pharmacy, including drug management, drug use profiles, pharmaceutical administration, and marketing.
and other Pharmacy aspects.