Analisis Permintaan Beras di Provinsi Kalimantan Tengah

Analysis of Demand for Rice in the Province of Central Kalimantan

  • Revi Sunaryati Universitas Palangka Raya
Keywords: rice, analysis, demand, elasticity

Abstract

The purpose of this study is to analyzes the factors that influence the function of demand for rice in the province of Central Kalimantan during the last 20 years, and to determine the elasticity of demand for rice in the province of Central Kalimantan. Purposively making research sites in The Province of Central Kalimantan. Data collected in the form of secondary data that is demand for rice in the province of Central Kalimantan during the last 20 years with methods of literature arid study the documents that have been provided are obtained from agencies 1-nd private or government institutions that are related to this research The data analysis using Cobb Douglas function. The result of this study is that static analysis model adjusted R2 value of 0.945, which means the proportion of the contribution of independent variables to dependent variable amounted to 94.50%, while the remaining 5.50% is explained by other variables outside the- research such as taste, flavor and consumer Preference. Based on F test variable price of rice, the price of instant noodles, per capita income, population, and education together significantly affected the demand for rice. Based on t-test variable number of people significantly influence demand of rice at the rate of 95%, while per capita income and education variables significantly influence demand for rice at 90% confidence level. The variables specified in the model and does not affect the demand for rice in the Province of Central Kalimantan is the price of rice and the prices of instant noodles. Elasticity of demand for static model based on price elasticity, price inelastic. Based on cross elasticity, the price of instant noodles do not include substitute goods. Based on the income elasticity, per capita income, is inferior.

Downloads

Download data is not yet available.

Author Biography

Revi Sunaryati, Universitas Palangka Raya
Lecturer of Agribusiness Universitas Palangka Raya

References

Badan Pusat Statistika Provinsi Kalimantan Tengah. 2013. Kalimantan Tengah Dalam Angka 2014. Palangka Raya.
Badan Pusat Statistika Provinsi Kalimantan Tengah. 2014. Kalimantan Tengah Dalam Angka 2014. Palangka Raya.
Budiono.1990. Pengantar Ekonomi Mikro. BPFE Yogyakarta. Yogyakarta.
Dinas Perindustrian dan Perdagangan. 2013. Standar Perkapita Penduduk Persamaan Bulan. Kalimantan Tengah.
Dinas Pertanian. 2014. Permintaan Beras di Provinsi Kalimantan Tengah. Kalimantan Tengah
Febriani, Intan.2011. Analisis Efisiensi Tataniaga Terung di Kecamatan Kuranji Kota Padang. Skripsi Pertanian. Universitas Andalas.
Huniarto. 1993. Analisis Permintaan Telor Unggas di Kota Palangka Raya. FP UNPAR. Palangka Raya.
Kadariah. 1994. Teori Ekonomi Mikro. Edisi Revisi. FP LPFE UI. Jakarta.
Karim. 2001. Analisis Permintaan Gula Pasir di Kota Palangka Raya. FP UNPAR. Palangka Raya.
Kirana, Nila 2003. Pemasaran Hasil Produksi Bawang Merah. Dikutip Dari Harian Kompas 2003. Jawa Timur.
Mariyam. 2003. Analisis Permintaan Minyak Goreng di Kota Palangka Raya. Skripsi. FP UNPAR. Palangka Raya.
Paul. A.S dan William. D.N. 1992. Pengantar Ekonomi Mikro. BPFE Yogyakarta. Yogyakarta.
Rahardja Prathama. 2006. Teori Ekonomi Mikro. Edisi III. LPFE UI. Jakarta.
Sabran. 2000. Analisis Permintaan Beras di Kota Palangka Raya. FP UNPAR.Palangka Raya.
Sadono Sukirno. 1994. Pengantar Teori Ekonomi Mikro. PT. Raja Grafindo Persada Jakarta.
Sadono Sukirno. 1985. Ekonomi Pembangunan. Lembaga Penerbit Fakultas Ekonomi. Edisi Revisi I Universitas Indonesia Jakarta.
Seto, Sagung. 2001. Pangan dan Gizi. Institut Pertanian Bogor. Bogor .
Soekartawi. 1994. Pembangunan Pertanian. Edisi I. PT. Rajagrafindo Persada. Jakarta.
Soekartawi. 2002. Prinsip Dasar Manajemen Hasil-Hasil Pertanian : Teori dan Aplikasinya. Edisi I. Cetakan 3. PT. Rajagrafindo Persada. Jakarta.
Sudarsono. 1998. Pengantar Ekonomi Mikro. LP3es. Jakarta.
Suparmoko. 1990. Pengantar Ekonomi Mikro. BPFE Yogyakarta. Yogyakarta.
Published
2018-07-30
How to Cite
Sunaryati, R. (2018). Analisis Permintaan Beras di Provinsi Kalimantan Tengah. Daun: Jurnal Ilmiah Pertanian Dan Kehutanan, 3(2), 99-107. https://doi.org/10.33084/daun.v3i2.151