Focus and Scope
Journal of Molecular Docking (J. Mol. Docking) is an international scientific journal managed by the Department of Pharmacy, Universitas Muhammadiyah Palangkaraya and published four times a year (in March, June, September, and December) onward March 2021 by Institute for Researches and Community Services Universitas Muhammadiyah Palangkaraya, contains articles of original research and literature review in the field of pharmacy, chemistry, bioinformatics, and others using Molecular Docking Simulation as its main analysis method. Several manuscript topics that can be published in J. Mol. Docking includes but is not limited to:
- Potential Activity Screening of new chemical entities against one or more receptors with reference compounds.
- Consensus docking of the test ligands with more than two software.
- Inverse docking of the new chemical entity against multiple receptors.
- Blind docking for receptors whose catalytic side is unknown.
- Screening of secondary metabolites from plants and their derivatives against one or more receptors with reference compounds.
- Drug repurposing of compounds with known activity against new target receptors.
- Development of new methods and approaches for scoring and ranking of docking results.