Hubungan Pemenuhan Kebutuhan Spiritual dengan Kualitas Hidup Pasien Kanker
Corellation Spiritual Needs With Quality of Life of Patient Cancer
Patients diagnosed with cancer spend a lot of energy dealing with diagnosis, therapy, and feelings of instability due to possible relapses, death, complications, and financial problems. They often reach the point where they feel that they are very uncertain, very uncertain position, hopeless. Cancer causes loss of hope, affects physical and mental, and results in various disorders such as loneliness, depression, and failure to adapt—the importance of fulfilling the spiritual needs of cancer patients to improve the optimal quality of life. Fulfilling spiritual needs is finding meaning, purpose, the need for hope, belief in life, oneself, and God. Individuals are said to have good spirituality if the individual has full expectations, are optimistic, and think positively. The research design used a cross-sectional approach, the sampling technique was purposive sampling, and the data analysis was tested using the Spearman Rank with a total sample size of 35 respondents. The results obtained by sig. (2-tailed) with a p-value of 0.000 with a degree of significance p ≤ 0.05, which means H1 is accepted. This study shows a relationship between spiritual fulfillment and quality of life for cancer patients. The study results can be used as an intervention in nursing care to improve the quality of nursing services, especially for cancer patients. The better the spiritual needs of cancer patients can be met, the better the quality of life will be about complex matters such as physical health, psychological conditions, level of independence, social relationships, and the individual's relationship with their environment.
2. Biro Komunikasi dan Pelayanan Masyarakat, Kementerian Kesehatan RI. 2021. https://www.kemkes.go.id/
3. Asmadi, 2008. Teknik Prosedural Keperawatan Konsep Dan Aplikasi, Salemba Medika, Jakarta.
4. Potter, Perry. (2010). Fundamental Of Nursing: Consep, Proses and Practice. Edisi 7. Vol. 3. Jakarta: EGC.
5. Nursalam. 2017. Metodologi Penelitian Ilmu Keperawatan Edisi 4. Jakarta: Salemba Medika.
6. Hidayat. A. Aziz Alimul. 2017. Metodologi Penelitian Keperawatan dan Kesehatan. Jakarta: Salemba Medika.
7. Morton, P. G., Fontaine, D., Hudak, C. M., & Gallo, B. M. 2012. Keperawatan Kritis: Pendekatan Asuhan Holistik. Edisi 8. Volume 2. Jakarta: EGC.
8. Potter, Patricia A. & Perry, Anne G. 2009. Fundamentals of Nursing. Buku 1. Edisi 7. Jakarta: Salemba Medika
9. Hamid AYS. 2000. Aspek Spiritual dalam Keperawatan. Jakarta: Widya Medika;
10. Prastiwi, T. F. 2012. Kualitas hidup penderita kanker. Journal UNES.
11. Endiyono & Herdiana. 2016. Hubungan Dukungan Spiritual Dan Dukungan Sosial Dengan Kualitas Hidup Pasien Kanker Payudara di RSUD Prof. Dr. Margono Soekarjo Purwokerto. MEDISAINS: Jurnal Ilmiah Ilmu-ilmu Kesehatan, Vol 14 No 2, AGUSTUS 2016.
Copyright (c) 2021 Putria Carolina, Hermanto Hermanto, Karmita Sari Yanra Katimenta
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
All rights reserved. This publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording.