Nilai Religius Pada Kitab Puisi Balahindang Sakumpul Sapalimbayan Karya Iberamsyah Barbary
Religious Value In The Book Of Poetry Balahindang Sakumpul Sapalimbayan By Iberamsyah Barbary
his study examines the religious value of the poem book Balahindang Sakumpul Sapalimbayan by Iberamsyah Barbary. The aims of this study are: (1) to describe religious values related to the human relationship with God, (2) to describe religious values related to human relationships with themselves. The approach used in this research is sociological. This type of research is library research. This research uses the descriptive analysis method. The data source of this research is the Book of Poetry Balahindang Sakumpul Sapalimbayan by Iberamsyah Barbary, published by the Nusantara Sastra Foundation in 2014. The data collection techniques in this study were documentation techniques and data analysis techniques. The results of the research obtained from the religious values in the poem book Balahindang Sakumpul Sapalimbayan by Iberamsyah Barbary include: (1) The religious values of human relations with God contained in the poetry book Balahindang Sakumpul Sapalimbayan by Iberamsyah Barbary, such as praying contained in the poems Assalamualaikum, Mamandir, Mambuka Lawang Heaven, and Bismillah. Religious values such as worship are found in the poems Assalamualaikum, Sakumpul Sapalimbayan, Read the Voice of God, Manuju Baitullah, Babaka Fasting, and Alhamdulillah. Religious values such as sincerity are found in Ikhlas poetry, and the religious value of repentance is found in Mamandir poetry. (2) The religious value of human relations with Himself is contained in the book of poetry Balahindang Sakumpul Sapalimbayan by Iberamsyah Barbary is like patience in the poem Babaka Puasa. The religious value of gratitude is the poem Alhamdulillah, the religious value of tawakal is found in the poems of Sakumpul Sapalimbayan and Mambuka Lawang Langit, the religious value of humility is located in the poems Read the Voice of God, Bismillah, and Ikhlas, the religious value of the view of life is found in the poetry of Manuju Baitullah, and the religious value of sincerity found in the poem Assalamualaikum.
Barbary, Iberamsyah. 2014. Kitab Puisi Balahindang Sakumpul Sapalimabayan. Banjarbaru: Yayasan Kamar Sastra Nusantara.
Endraswara, Suwardi. 2018. Metodologi Penelitian Sastra. Yogyakarta: CAPS (Center for Academic Publishing Service).
Ganie, Tajuddin Noor. 2013. Penelitian Puisi. Banjarmasin: Kode File (Teliti Sastra/ Puisi).
Ganie, Tajuddin Noor. 2013. Teori Puisi Modern Indonesia. Kalimantan Selatan: Tuas Media.
Nurgiantoro, Burhan. 2018. Teori Pengkajian Fiksi. Yogyakarta: Gajah Mada University Press.
Putra Chandra A, M Andi Setiawan, M Jailani dan Ade S Permadi. 2019. Upaya Meningkatkan Keterampilan Menulis Karangan Deskripsi Menggunakan Model Explicit Instruction Berbasis Teknologi Multimedia. Jurnal Seminar Internasional Riksa Bahasa.
Ratna, Nyoman Kutha. 2015. Penelitian Sastra. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Belajar.
Riadin Agung dan Ade Salahuddin Permadi. 2019. Implementasi Pembelajaran PKn untuk Membentuk Pribadi yang Berkarakter di SD Muhammadiyah Sampit. Pedagogik: Jurnal Pendidikan. 14:1(18-28).
Semi, M. Atar. 2016. Anatomi Sastra. Jakarta: Angkasa Raya.
Zaidan, dkk. 2018. Kamus Istilah Sastra. Jakarta: Balai Pustaka.
Copyright (c) 2021 Irni Cahyani
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Any article on the copyright is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share work with an acknowledgment of the work authors and initial publications in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of published articles of work (eg, post-institutional repository) or publish it in a book, with acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their websites) prior to and during the submission process, as can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License