Meningkatkan Hasil Belajar IPA Melalui Metode Pemecahan Masalah (Problem Solving Method)
Improving Science Learning Outcomes Through Problem Solving Method
The purpose of implementing this CAR is to improve science learning outcomes by applying problem-solving methods to students in class IX-B SMPS Muhammadiyah Buntok in science learning. This CAR is expected to provide benefits for both students and teachers. Benefits for students, which can help students to understand the subject matter more quickly. At the same time, the benefits for teachers include providing choices of effective learning strategies in improving the quality of the process and student learning outcomes in science learning. The data from the learning observations were analyzed together with collaboration partners, then interpreted based on the literature review and the experiences of the researcher teachers and partner teachers. At the same time, student learning outcomes were analyzed based on the provisions of learning completeness, namely by comparing the scores obtained by students with the Minimum Completeness Criteria (KKM). In this study, the KKM score was determined to be70. A student was declared to have achieved complete learning if he obtained a score of more than/equal to 70. The results of this study indicate a significant increase in both student activity and the value of learning outcomes. The increase in student activity is characterized by the rise in the number of active students in the learning process in each cycle. While the increase in student learning outcomes as evidenced by the increase in the number of students who can score more than or equal to the KKM, which is 78.57% in the first cycle, increasing to 96.42% in the second cycle. Besides, the average value of student learning outcomes also increased from 74.99 in the first cycle to 90.85 in the second cycle.
Alhafizh.2011. Metode Problem Solving. http: //alhafizh84. wordpress.com/ metode-problem-solving- pemecahan masalah.html.
Bahri, Siful. 1995. Strategi Belajar Mengajar. Banjarmasin. Rineka Cipta.
Depdiknas. 2007. Kurikulum Tingkat Satuan Pendidikan (KTSP).
Dimyati. 1990. Belajar danPembelajaran. Rineka Cipta. Jakarta. http://belajarpsikologi.com/pengertian-metode -pembelajaran/
Junaede. 2002. Pengaruh Pemberian Pre Test dan Post Test Terhadap Hasil Belajar Fisika Peserta didik Kelas II SMK Negeri 3 Makassar.Skripsi.FMIPA.UNM.Makassar.
Mohamad.2000. Pengajaran Berpusat Kepada Peserta didik dan Pendekatan Konstruktivis dalam Pengajaran.University Press. Surabaya.
Perkasa. Jakarta Winkel, WS. 1996. Psikologi Pengajaran. PT Grametode Widida Sarana. Jakarta.
Polya. 2011. Langkah-langkah problem solving.http://www.mathematic.transdigit.com/mathematic.journal/model-pembelajaran.
Putra Chandra A, M Andi Setiawan, M Jailani dan Ade S Permadi. 2019. Upaya Meningkatkan Keterampilan Menulis Karangan Deskripsi Menggunakan Model Explicit Instruction Berbasis Teknologi Multimedia. Jurnal Seminar Internasional Riksa Bahasa.
Setiawan Muhammad Andi dan Agung Riadin. 2021. Meningkatkan Hasil Belajar Ipa Peserta Didik Dengan Bimbingan Teman Sebaya Berbasis Nilai-Nilai Huma Betang. JBKI (Jurnal Bimbingan Konseling Indonesia).6:1(27:31).
Sudjana, Nana. 1996. Dasar-dasar Proses Belajar Mengajar. Sinar Baru.Algesindo. Bandung.
Sudjarwo S. MSc. 1988. Beberapa Aspek Pengembangan Sumber Belajar. PT Mediyatama Sarana
Copyright (c) 2021 Siti Rokhani
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Any article on the copyright is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share work with an acknowledgment of the work authors and initial publications in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of published articles of work (eg, post-institutional repository) or publish it in a book, with acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their websites) prior to and during the submission process, as can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License