Sosialisasi Pemanfaatan Hasil Hutan Bukan Kayu (HHBK) Sebagai Salah Satu Bentuk Pengelolaan KHDTK Kota Palangka Raya
Socialization of Non Timber Forest Products Utilization as One of the Management of Forest Area with Special Purpose of Palangka Raya City
AbstractSocialization of non-timber forest product utilization as one form of the management of forest area with special purpose of Palangka Raya City is implemented and centered in meeting hall of Mungku Baru sub-distict of Rakumpit of Palangka Raya city. The socialization was conducted using the funding of fiscal inthe year of 2015. The purpose of community service is creating of awareness and participation of the people around the forest area with special purpose to take care of and utilize the forest products sustainably; empowerment and participation of the people around forests aimed at achieving sustainable forest resource management and improving the welfare of forest villagers. The target community in this socialization activity is the community in Mungku Baru Sub-District of Rakumpit of Palangka Raya City with their economic activity mostly still depend on the existence of forests and fields around the forest. Non-timber forest products that can be utilized by the people such as gamor skin, honey, resin gum, and traditional medicines. Population of pilau/damar (Agathis borneensis) is very large in the forest education of University of Muhammadiyah Palangkaraya, which is spread naturally in an area of approximately 2,500 Ha. The resin copal can be harvested without damaging and cutting down trees, so that forest conservation can be maintained. University of Muhammadiyah Palangkaraya as one of the forest managers of education is committed to help the welfare of the villagers around the forest. Cooperation system offered is buying and selling resin copal.
H de Foresta, A. Kusworo, A. Michon dan WA Djatmiko. 2000. Ketika kebun berupa hutan - Agroforest khas Indonesia - Sumbangan masyarakat bagi pembangunan berkelanjutan. International Centre for Research in Agroforestry, Bogor, Indonesia; Institut de Recherche pour le Développement, France; dan Ford Foundation, Jakarta, Indonesia.
Hairiah K., Sardjono, M.A., Sabarudin, S., 2003. Pengantar Agroforestri (Bahan Ajaran Agroforestri 1) World Agroforestry Centre (ICRAF) Southeast Asia. Bogor. Indonesia
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Any article on the copyright is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share work with acknowledgment of the work authors and initial publications in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into a separate, additional contractual arrangements for non-exclusive distribution of published articles of work (eg, post-institutional repository) or publish it in a book, with acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their websites) prior to and during the submission process, as can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License