Pembinaan dan Pendampingan Perilaku Hidup Bersih dan Sehat (PHBS) di Madrasah Ibtidaiyah Hidayatul Insan Kota Palangkaraya
The Development and Accompaniment of Clean and Healthy Behavior in Madrasah Ibtidaiyah Hidayatul Insan Palangka Raya City
AbstractHousehold Health Survey on 2013 shows that 60% children’s disease in Palangka Raya continue to increase especially related to clean and healthy behavior. Islamic Primary School (MI) Hidayatul Insan Palangka Raya is one of primary education institution in Palangka Raya at risk of disease transmission. It is because the school has not implement clean and healthy behavior in the school environtment optimally. Clean and healthy behavior development and accompaniment in MI Hidayatul Insan Palangka Raya aimed to provide assistance to the school in planning clean and healthy behavior policy, supporting infrastructure preparation, education, observation and evaluation of clean and healthy behavior implementation. The method of the communty service involved preparation, implementation and evaluation. The output of the community service were the school has implemented clean and healthy behavior; clean and healthy school environtment; increasing student achievement; and increasing public interest to send their children to the school.
Depkes R.I. 2009. Panduan Pengelolaan Pusat Informasi dan Konseling Kesehatan Lingkungan. Direktorat Remaja: BKKBN. Jakarta.
Diana, F.M., F. Susanti, dan A. Irfan. 2013. Pelaksanaan Program Perilaku Hidup Bersih dan Sehat (PHBS) di SD Negeri 001 Tanjung Balai Karimun. Jurnal Kesehatan Masyarakat, 8 (1): 46-51.
Kemenkes R.I. 2011. Promosi Kesehatan di Daerah Bermasalah Kesehatan Panduan Bagi Petugas Kesehatan di Puskesmas. Jakarta.
Kemenkes R.I. 2013. Perilaku Merokok Masyarakat Indonesia. Pusat Data dan Informasi Kementerian Kesehatan Republik Indonesia. Jakarta.
Kemenkes R.I. 2013. Profil Kesehatan Indonesia Tahun 2013. Kementerian Kesehatan Republik Indonesia. Jakarta.
Kemenkes R.I. 2013. Riset Kesehatan Dasar (Riskesdas) Tahun 2013. Badan Penelitian dan Pengembangan Kesehatan, Kementerian Kesehatan R.I. Jakarta.
Sulastri, K., I. N. Purna, dan I. N. G. Suyasa. 2014. Hubungan Tingkat Pengetahuan dengan Perilaku Anak Sekolah tentang Hidup Bersih dan Sehat di Sekolah Dasar Wilayah Puskesmas Selembang Timur II. Jurnal Kesehatan Lingkungan, 4 (1): 99-106.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Any article on the copyright is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share work with acknowledgment of the work authors and initial publications in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into a separate, additional contractual arrangements for non-exclusive distribution of published articles of work (eg, post-institutional repository) or publish it in a book, with acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their websites) prior to and during the submission process, as can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License