PENINGKATAN KOMPETENSI ISLAMI BERWAWASAN LINGKUNGAN MAHASISWI UNIVERSITAS MUHAMMADIYAH PALANGKARAYA MELALUI KULIAH KERJA NYATA
Improvement of Islamic Competency in Universitas Muhammadiyah Palangkaraya Through Community Service Program
Student competency is a skill that must be developed through the Community Service Program (KKN). KKN Muhammadiyah University of Palangkaraya carried out according to the Master Plan Development of PkM and modified with the Motto of Muhammadiyah University of Palangkaraya: "The Green Islamic Campus" Islamic Campus with the Environment and with focus on PKM activities conducted by Student. Competence is important to keep in mind. McAnhan (1981) argues that competence is a knowledge, skill, and capability possessed by someone who has become a part of himself to color his cognitive, affective, and psychomotor behavior (Sanjaya, 2008). PKM this time at the Community Service Program in the business charity Muhammadiyah University of Palangkaraya led to the fact that women can carry out the work normally done by men. The activities include physical activity helping to create a yard with paving, cementing, sifting sand, planting trees, cleaning sewers and trash, sweeping; non-physical activities teaching or dancing or giving lectures on the ideal family. Women are the very active role and really take advantage of all the knowledge and energy in improving competence while maintaining the limit etiquette. The objective of KKN is to create students who have the competence to be able to work in terms of supporting the greening movement and keep dressing and behaving in an Islamic way.
Sanjaya. 2015. Pembelajaran dalam Implementasi Kurikulum Berbasis Kompetensi. Jakarta: Kencana.
Tim. 2017. Buku Panduan KKN LP2M. Palangka Raya: LP2M Universitas Muhammadiyah Palangkaraya.
Tim. 2016. Buku RIP UM Palangkaraya. Palangka Raya: Universitas Muhammadiyah Palangkaraya.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Any article on the copyright is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share work with acknowledgment of the work authors and initial publications in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into a separate, additional contractual arrangements for non-exclusive distribution of published articles of work (eg, post-institutional repository) or publish it in a book, with acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their websites) prior to and during the submission process, as can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License