Pemberdayaan Potensi Diri dalam Kewirausahaan pada Anggota Posyandu Remaja di Kecamatan Bubutan Surabaya
Empowerment of Self-Potential in Entrepreneurship among Posyandu Remaja Members in Bubutan Subdistrict, Surabaya
Based on the need analysis conducted, the problems are Bubutan subdistrict of Surabaya City has a large number of young people, but it is not balanced with productivity. In this stage, adolescents should be directed to carry out positive activities by their interests. Results of the initial assessment found that young people in Bubutan are interested in the field of entrepreneurship. Still, unfortunately, most of them did not have basic entrepreneurial knowledge and skill. The solution that is expected to be effective for those problems is an entrepreneurship education program to empower self-potential in the entrepreneurial field. In fact, the implementation of this program can be a solution to the need of young people in Bubutan, which was lack entrepreneurial education. This program was given to Posyandu Remaja with consideration that they can become initiators for other adolescents to develop productivity, quality, and self-character in the industrial era 4.0, which demands global competition.
Aprilianty, E. 2012. Pengaruh kepribadian wirausaha, pengetahuan kewirausahaan, dan lingkungan terhadap minat berwirausaha siswa SMK. Jurnal Pendidikan Vokasi. 2(3):311-324. https://doi.org/10.21831/jpv.v2i3.1039
Astuti, E., Murwani, J., Sugiharto. 2020. Pelatihan Akuntansi Pemerintahan dan Pengelolaan Dana Desa Pada MGMP Kabupaten Madiun. Dinamisia: Jurnal Pengabdian Kepada Masyarakat. 4(2):214-221. https://doi.org/10.31849/dinamisia.v4i2.3593
Badan Pusat Statistik Kota Surabaya. 2020. Tingkat Pengangguran Terbuka (persen), 2018-2020. https://surabayakota.bps.go.id/indicator/6/86/1/tingkat-pengangguran-terbuka.html
Carayannis, E.G., Samara, E.T., Bakouros, Y.L. 2015. Innovation and Entrepreneurship: Theory, Policy and Practice. Cham: Springer International Publishing.
Drucker, P.F. 2015. Innovation and Entrepreneurship: Practice and Principles. New York: HarperCollins Publishers Inc.
Febriantina, S., Aminah, H., Herlitah. 2018. Edukasi Kewirausahaan Bagi Remaja Melalui Media Sosial di Kecamatan Beji Kota Depok. Jurnal Pemberdayaan Masyarakat Madani. 2(1):32-43. https://doi.org/10.21009/JPMM.002.1.03
Mulyawan, G., Hidayat, D.R., Badrujaman, A. 2020. Program Bimbingan Karir Untuk Meningkatkan Kemauan Kerja Siswa Kesetaraan Paket C di Kota Serang. Dinamisia: Jurnal Pengabdian Kepada Masyarakat. 4(2):250-254. https://doi.org/10.31849/dinamisia.v4i2.4018
Ningsih, E., Budianto, A., Udyani, K., Wulandari, Y.M., Julaika, S, Yanuarita, D.P. 2020. Pemberdayaan Pemberdayaan Karang Taruna Desa Gampingrowo dengan Pelatihan Hidroponik. Dinamisia: Jurnal Pengabdian Kepada Masyarakat. 4(2):333-338. https://doi.org/10.31849/dinamisia.v4i2.4033
Sosialita, T.D., Hamidah, H. 2015. Hope-Based Intervention untuk Menurunkan Stres Serta Meningkatkan Harapan dan Subjective Well-being pada Penderita Diabetes Mellitus Tipe 2. Psikoislamika: Jurnal Psikologi dan Psikologi Islam. 12(1):55-63. https://doi.org/10.18860/psi.v12i1.6396
Westhead, P., Wright, M. 2013. Entrepreneurship: A Very Short Introduction. Oxford: Oxford Univesity Press.
Copyright (c) 2021 Tiara Diah Sosialita, Reza Lidia Sari, Valina Khiarin Nisa
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Any article on the copyright is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share work with acknowledgment of the work authors and initial publications in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into a separate, additional contractual arrangements for non-exclusive distribution of published articles of work (eg, post-institutional repository) or publish it in a book, with acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their websites) prior to and during the submission process, as can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License