PELATIHAN TEKNIS PEMBUATAN KOMPOS JERAMI PADI DI DESA BANJARREJO KECAMATAN BATANGHARI KABUPATEN LAMPUNG TIMUR
Technical Training Composting Of Rice Straw In Banjarejo Village, Batanghari District, East Lampung Regency
The level of fertility of paddy fields in Banjarrejo was decreasing, this is indicated by low rice productivity, fertilization response was leveling off, topsoil was shallow, and rice easy lodged. Fertility degradation of paddy fields occurs continuously. Factors that encourage the ongoing process of soil fertility degradation is a concept application of High External Input Agriculture (HEIA) on the cultivation of crops, especially rice. Rice straw can be used as an alternative to increase soil fertility and maintain the health of paddy field. Straw is the main product of rice cultivation in the form of organic fertilizer because its potential reaches 1.5 x grain yield. However, the potential that is available cheaply and easily and Lack of information and knowledge about straw causes many farmers not to utilize straw to the fullest. Straw is still regarded as an obstacle in tillage, where the nest mice, disease sources, and sources of dirt that must be cleaned. Farmers have not used it to be composted because many still do not have the skills to make it. State Polytechnic of Lampung has the role and responsibility to transfer technology that is beneficial to society especially in the case of making straw compost through the program of Community Service. Technical Training Composting of Rice Straw was conducted in Banjarrejo Village, Batanghari District, East Lampung Regency in April-September 2013. The use of straw compost in paddy fields can increase rice production while maintaining sustainable soil health.
Harjowigeno. 1995. Ilmu Tanah. Edisi Revisi. Penerbit Akademika Pressindo. Jakarta. 126 hlm.
Monografi . 2010. Monografi Desa Banjarrejo Kecamatan Batanghari. Bagian Tata Pemerintahan Kabupaten Lampung Timur. 32 hlm.
Rauf, A. 2007. Wacana Medan Bisnis. Terbit Senin 22 Januari 2007. hlm 10.
Simarmata, T. 2008. Teknologi Intensifikasi Padi Aerob Terkendali Berbasis Organik (IPAT-BO) Untuk Melipatgandakan Produksi Padi, Mempercepat Kemandirian Dan Ketahanan Pangan Di Indonesia. Makalah pada Pengukuhan Guru Besar Pada Tanggal 2 Mei 2008.
Simarmata, T. dan Joy, B. 2011. Teknologi Pemulihan Kesehatan Lahan Sawah dan Peningkatan Produktivitas Padi Berbasis Kompos Jerami dan Pupuk Hayati (Biodekomposer) secara Berkelanjutan di Indonesia. Makalah Seminar Teknologi Pemulihan Kesehatan Lahan Sawah dan Peningkatan Produktivitas Padi pada Tanggal 4 Februari 2011 di Politeknik Negeri Lampung.
Turmuktini, T. dan Simarmata, T. 2010 . Peranan Kelimpahan Mikroba Tanah dalam Sistem Budidaya Intensifikasi Padi Aerob Terkendali Berbasis Organik (IPAT-BIO) untuk Meningkatkan Pertumbuhan dan Produktivitas Padi di Indonesia. Proseding Seminar Nasional Biodiversitas III. Jurusan Biologi Fakultas Sain dan Teknologi. UNAIR. Surabaya 31 Juli 2010. hlm 1-9.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Any article on the copyright is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share work with acknowledgment of the work authors and initial publications in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into a separate, additional contractual arrangements for non-exclusive distribution of published articles of work (eg, post-institutional repository) or publish it in a book, with acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their websites) prior to and during the submission process, as can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License