UPAYA PENINGKATAN KUALITAS HIDUP LANSIA DI PANTI WERDHA SINTA RANGKANG
Efforts To Enhancing The Quality Of Elderly In Panti Werdha Sinta Rangkang
Panti werdha / Jompo is a home or shelter for elderly (elderly). A means by which the elderly are provided with facilities, 24-hour services, activity schedules, and entertainment required as per the elderly. Certainly in the management of nursing homes cannot be separated from the obstacles and difficulties in managing the werdha home. One is the lack of fulfillment of eating and drinking for the elderly, in addition to facing the elderly who are experiencing a decline in health, or psychological disorders such as irritability, difficulty sleeping, depressed, nervous, lonely, impatient, tense, anxious and depressed. This activity aims to improve the quality of life of the elderly through promotive and preventive approaches, namely by conducting elderly health checks such as height measurement, weight, blood pressure, supplementary feeding, and elderly gymnastics and health-related counseling of the elderly. The method used in this activity is the method of counseling, where the counseling is done in Room Hall Panti Werdha Sinta Rangkang. The number of elderly people in Panti werdha Sinta Rangkang that is as much as 80 elderly, but who follow this activity only amounted to 62 people only. Because some elderly there is a sick so it takes a total bedrest. The results achieved from this activity is the implementation of this activity well, collecting data results of health examination of elderly as well as the increasing knowledge of elderly related to the health of elderly.
Nugroho H. W. (2009). Keperawatan Gerontik dan Geriatruk edisi 3. Jakarta : EGC
Partowisastro. (2007). Dinamika Psikologi Sosial. Jakarta : Erlangga.
Rohmah, Anis I N, Purwaningsih, dan Hodayat.A. (2012). Kualitas Hidup Lanjut Usia. Jurnal Keperawatan, ISSN. 2086-3071.
Suardiman, S P. (2011). Psikologi Usia Lanjut. Yogyakarta: Gajah Mada University Press.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Any article on the copyright is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share work with acknowledgment of the work authors and initial publications in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into a separate, additional contractual arrangements for non-exclusive distribution of published articles of work (eg, post-institutional repository) or publish it in a book, with acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their websites) prior to and during the submission process, as can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License