Racikan Minuman Jamur Tiram (Pleurotus ostratus) sebagai Peningkat Kesehatan Tubuh
Oyster Mushroom Drink Concoction (Pleurotus ostratus) as a Body Health Enhancer
Tanjung Johor sub-district is located in the District of Service of Jambi City and is one of the guided villages of the University of Jambi, which has great natural resource potential. However, the community's livelihoods are still mostly rubber and oil palm farmers. One of the potentials in this village is waste from empty palm oil bunches and used as oyster mushroom farming. The resulting oyster mushroom has not been processed into a health drink, only as a cooking ingredient. The results of guidance and collaboration from Jambi University lecturers, such as introducing the benefits of oyster mushrooms for improving body health in this village, have been carried out, but the production of oyster mushrooms has not been carried out. By seeing this potential came the idea to make a healthy drink from oyster mushrooms. The purpose of this community service activity is to provide selling value for oyster mushrooms from agriculture and post-harvest handling, increase public knowledge about the benefits of oyster mushrooms and maximize human resources in Tanjung Johor village. The method used is oyster mushroom counseling and making health drinks. This activity produces processed products from oyster mushrooms such as health drinks that can increase the selling value of oyster mushrooms and increase the creativity of human resources in Tanjung Johor Village, Pelayangan District Jambi City.
Christopher, H. 2005. Medicinal Mushrooms for Cellular Defense, Immunity & Longevity. California: University of California Press.
Deepalakshmi, K., Mirunalini, S. 2014. Pleurotus ostreatus: an oyster mushroom with nutritional and medicinal properties. Journal of Biochemical Technology. 5(2):718-726.
Jakubik, J., Hnatova, M., Bakos, D. 2012. Beta-1,3/1,6-D-Glucan from Oyster Mushroom to Purified Polysaccharide. Chemicke Listy. 106: 1148-1149.
Jantaramanant, P., Sermwittayawong, D., Noipha, K., Towatana, H.N., Wititsuwannakul, R. 2014. β-glucan-containing polysaccharide extract from the grey oyster mushroom [Pleurotus sajor-caju (Fr.) Sing.] stimulates glucose uptake by the L6 myotubes. International Food Research Journal. 21(2):779-784.
Masitoh, Ariyanti, L., Firdaus, F.H., Irma, A., Apriliana, E., Irzaman, Kurniati, M., Risanti, M. 2015. Formulasi Minuman Kesehatan Ekstrak Jamur Tiram Putih (Pleurotus ostratus) Kaya β-Glukan. Agrokreatif: Jurnal Ilmiah Pengabdian kepada Masyarakat. 1(2):96-100. https://doi.org/10.29244/agrokreatif.1.2.96-100
Oloke, J.K., Adebayo, E.A. 2015. Effectiveness of Immunotherapies from Oyster Mushroom (Pleurotus species) in the Management of Immunocompromised Patients. International Journal of Immunology. 3(2-1):8-20.
Rini, A.D., Amaliyah. 2019. Strategi Pengembangan Agribisnis Jamur Timur Wujud Penguatan Ekonomi Lokal. JEPA (Jurnal Ekonomi Pertanian dan Agribisnis). 3(2):311-324. https://doi.org/10.21776/ub.jepa.2019.003.02.8
Synytsya, A., Míčková, K., Synytsya, A., Jablonský, I., Spěváček, J., Erban, V., Kováříková, E., Čopíková, J. 2009. Glucans from fruit bodies of cultivated mushrooms Pleurotus ostreatus and Pleurotus eryngii: Structure and potential prebiotic activity. Carbohydrate Polymers. 76(4):548-556. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.carbpol.2008.11.021
Tjokrokusumo, D. 2015. Diversity of edible mushrooms on their beta glucan content and health benefits. Prosiding Seminar Nasional Masyarakat Biodiversitas Indonesia. 1(6):1520-1523. https://doi.org/10.13057/psnmbi/m010646
Copyright (c) 2021 Uce Lestari, Damris Muhammad, Ade Adriadi, Minarni Minarni
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Any article on the copyright is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share work with acknowledgment of the work authors and initial publications in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into a separate, additional contractual arrangements for non-exclusive distribution of published articles of work (eg, post-institutional repository) or publish it in a book, with acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their websites) prior to and during the submission process, as can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License