Pemberdayaan Masyarakat dalam Pembuatan Lulur Tradisional dari Beras dan Kunyit di Kecamatan Cempaka Banjarbaru
Community Empowerment in Making Traditional Scrub from Rice and Turmeric in Cempaka District, Banjarbaru
As we get older, the skin will undergo an aging process. Aging is caused by a variety of factors both from within and from outside the body. As a traditional raw material, turmeric (Curcuma longa L) contains natural metabolite compounds in the form of curcumin. Rice and turmeric are ingredients often found in the community. The use of rice for beauty is still very little known to the public. The target of this activity is the community of Cempaka Banjarbaru, South Kalimantan. The objective of this activity is to improve the community's skills in making traditional scrubs. The method is to provide training/demonstrations in making scrub preparations. The result of this community service activity is that people can practice making scrubs from turmeric and rice. This activity concludes that the scrub products processed by the community service team can be well received by the residents, which is indicated by the enthusiasm of the residents asking questions and trying the scrub products made.
Erlinawati, W.S., Dwiyanti, S. 2018. Pengaruh Prporsi Tepung Beras dan Bubuk Kunyit Putih (Curcuma zedoaria Rosc.) Terhadap Hasil Lulur Bubuk Tradisional. Jurnal Tata Rias. 7(3):15-22.
Faizah, Kusnandar, F., Nurjanah, S. 2020. Senyawa Fenolik, Oryzanol, Dan Aktivitas Antioksidan Bekatul Yang Difermentasi Dengan Rhizopus oryzae. Jurnal Teknologi dan Industri Pangan. 31(1):86-94. https://doi.org/10.6066/jtip.2020.31.1.86
Mukhopadhyay, P. 2011. Cleansers and Their Role in Various Dermatological Disorders. Indian Journal of Dermatology. 56(1):2-6. https://dx.doi.org/10.4103/0019-5154.77542
Ningrum, W.A. 2018. Pembuatan Dan Evaluasi Fisik Sediaan Masker Gel Peel-Off Ekstrak Etanol Daun Teh (Camellia sinensis L.). Jurnal Farmasi Sains dan Praktis. 4(2):57-61. https://doi.org/10.31603/pharmacy.v4i2.2323
Prabandani, R., Suherman, H. 2018. Formulasi Sediaan Lulur Pencerah Dan Penghalus Kulit Dari Kunyit (Curcuma longa Linn). Viva Medika: Jurnal Kesehatan, Kebidanan dan Keperawatan. 11(3):59-67. https://doi.org/10.35960/vm.v10i2.436
Pratiwi, D., Wardaniati, I. 2019. Pengaruh Variari Perlakuan (Segar dan Simplisia) Rimpang Kunyit (Curcuma domestica) terhadap aktivitas Antioksidan dan kadar Fenol Total. Jurnal Farmasi Higea. 11(2):159-165. http://dx.doi.org/10.52689/higea.v11i2.231
Purnamawati, S., Indrastuti, N., Danarti, R., Saefudin, T. 2017. The Role of Moisturizers in Addressing Various Kinds of Dermatitis: A Review. Clinical Medicine and Research. 15(3-4):75-87. https://dx.doi.org/10.3121/cmr.2017.1363
Shanbhag, S., Nayak, A., Narayan, R., Nayak, U.Y. 2019. Anti-aging and Sunscreens: Paradigm Shift in Cosmetics. Advanced Pharmaceutical Bulletin. 9(3):348-359. https://dx.doi.org/10.15171/apb.2019.042
Zhang, S., Duan, E. 2018. Fighting against Skin Aging: The Way from Bench to Bedside. Cell Transplantation. 27(5):729-738. https://dx.doi.org/10.1177/0963689717725755
Copyright (c) 2021 Helmina Wati, Rahmi Hidayati, Eny Hastuti, Nurul Mardiati
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Any article on the copyright is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share work with acknowledgment of the work authors and initial publications in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into a separate, additional contractual arrangements for non-exclusive distribution of published articles of work (eg, post-institutional repository) or publish it in a book, with acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their websites) prior to and during the submission process, as can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License