TEPUNG TAPIOKA SEBAGAI PEREKAT DALAM PEMBUATAN ARANG BRIKET
Tapioca Flour as in Adhesive Making of Bricket
The use of wood as a fuel and energy source has been since the time of our ancestors first and until now still widely used mainly by rural communities, as well as people in Bukit Rawi for the middle class down. Bukit Rawi KWP group as a partner located in Bukit Rawi village amounted to 4 (four) people, group members are housewives and as rattan wicker craftsmen. The science and technology applied to KWP (Kelompok Wanita Perajin) Bukit Rawi is introducing tapioca starch as an adhesive material and introducing briquette charcoal making technique as an alternative fuel. The introduction of science and technology to Bukit Rawi KWP provides new knowledge and is an additional business opportunity so they are very interested.
Pari, dkk. 1996. Kualitas Arang Aktif dari 5 Jenis Kayu. Buletin Penelitian Hasil Hutan. Bogor.
Pari Gustan, 2002. Teknologi Alternatif Pemanfaatan Limbah Industri Pengolahan Kayu. Makalah Falsafah Sains Program Pasca Sarjana Institut Pertanian. Bogor.
Patoni, dkk. 1995. Pemanfaatan Limbah Pertanian untuk Pembuatan Briket Arang dengan Campuran Batu Bara. Badan Penelitian dan Pengembangan Industri. Kalimantan Timur.
Prayitno, T.A. 1988. Perekatan Kayu. Yayasan Pembina Fakultas Kehutanan. Universitas Gadjah Mada. Yogyakarta.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Any article on the copyright is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share work with acknowledgment of the work authors and initial publications in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into a separate, additional contractual arrangements for non-exclusive distribution of published articles of work (eg, post-institutional repository) or publish it in a book, with acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their websites) prior to and during the submission process, as can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License