Cover, Content, and Editorial Note from Pengabdianmu J Pengabdian Masyarakat Vol. 6 No. 6 October 2021
Assalamu’alaikum Wr. Wb.
Dear reader, now PengabdianMu: Jurnal Ilmiah Pengabdian kepada Masyarakat re-published on Volume 6 Issue 6 October 2021. This edition marks a change in publication frequency from four times to six times a year.
The publication of PengabdianMu: Jurnal Ilmiah Pengabdian kepada Masyarakat certainly participates in disseminating the results of community services in science and technology development conducted by lecturers and researchers especially from UM Palangkaraya and other universities.
This edition contains 16 articles consisting of Education, Social and Political, Agriculture, and Health Science topics. Editorial boards are fully aware that there is still room for improvement in this edition, hence with all humility willing to accept constructive suggestions and feedback for improvements to the publication for the next editions.
The editorial board would like to thank the University, all editors and reviewers, and contributors of the scientific articles who have provided the repertoire in this issue. We hope that all parties, especially the contributors of the articles, could re-participate in the success of the publication in the next edition in December 2021.
Wassalamu’alaikum Wr. Wb.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Any article on the copyright is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share work with acknowledgment of the work authors and initial publications in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into a separate, additional contractual arrangements for non-exclusive distribution of published articles of work (eg, post-institutional repository) or publish it in a book, with acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their websites) prior to and during the submission process, as can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License