SURVEI JENTIK NYAMUK Aedes aegypti DI PERUMAHAN WILAYAH KERJA PUSKESMAS MENTENG KOTA PALANGKA RAYA
Aedes aegypti Mosquito Survey in Housing Area of Puskesmas Menteng Palangka Raya
Severe dengue or Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever (DHF) occurrence in Palangka Raya frequently becomes epidemic. The morbidity rate (incidence rate) of DHF cases in Central Kalimantan in 2016 reached 69.1 per 100,000 population with the mortality rate (fatality rate) of 1.4%. The morbidity rate reached 278.4 per 100,000 population in Palangka Raya, the second place after North Barito regency. Based on the Ministry of Health Republic of Indonesia’s Strategic Planning (Renstra), targets for dengue fever in 2016 should be <49 per 100,000 population, Central Kalimantan Province has not achieved the target yet. The Central Kalimantan Provincial Health Office reported the epidemy of DHF in 2017 occurred in the working area of Menteng Community Health Center. The report found a case that all family members of a household suffered from DHF. This community service aimed to educate the community to survey of dengue larvae independently, to develop the community’s knowledge and awareness about the importance of support from larvae monitoring speculator Juru Pemantau Jentik (also briefly known as Jumantik) and to increase community participation in DHF prevention movement in Palangka Raya. The method of this community service used site survey, observation, interview, larva examination and reporting of results. The survey activity of larvae showed that Aedes aegypti mosquito larvae were identified in 13.3% of the houses, mostly found in bathtubs, water shelters and water container of water dispensers.
Chadijah,S., Rosmini, dan Halimuddin. 2011. Peningkatan Peranserta Masyarakat Dalam Pelaksanaan Pemberantasan Sarang Nyamuk DBD (PSN-DBS) di Dua Kelurahan di Kota Palu, Sulawesi Tengah. Media Litbang Kesehatan. 21 (4) : 183-190.
Departemen Kesehatan Republik Indonesia : Direktorat Jenderal Pengendalian Penyakit dan Penyehatan Lingkungan. 2010. Pencegahan dan Pemberantasan Demam Berdarah Dengue di Indonesia. Jakarta.
Dinas Kesehatan Provinsi Kalimantan Tengah. 2016. Profil Kesehatan 2016 Provinsi Kalimantan Tengah. Palangka Raya.
Fitria, N., Nur, E. W., dan Retno, M. 2016. Hubungan Praktik Buang Sampah,Praktik Penggunaan Insektisida, Container Index, dan Lingkungan Fisik Rumah Dengan Kejadian DBD (Studi di Empat Rumah Sakit di Kota Semarang). Jurnal Kesehatan Masyarakat 2 (5) : 77-84.
Gubler, D. J. 2011. Dengue, Urbanization, and Globalization: The Unholy Trinity of the 21st Century. Tropical Medicine and Health. 39 (4) : 3-11.
Lutfiana, M., Tri, W., Zulmiati, dan Latifah, N. 2012. Survei Jentik Sebagai Deteksi Dini Penyebaran Demam Berdarah Dengue (DBD) Berbasis Masyarakat dan Berkelanjutan. Jurnal Ilmiah Mahasiswa. 2 (1) : 56-63.
Pratamawati, D. A. 2012. Peran Juru Pemantau Jentik dalam Sistem Kewaspadaan Dini Demam Berdarah Dengue di Indonesia. Jurnal Kesehatan Masyarakat Nasional. 6 (6) : 243-248.
Sunaryo dan Nova, P. 2014. Surveilans Aedes aegypti di Daerah Endemis Demam Berdarah Dengue. Jurnal Kesehatan Masyarakat Nasional. 8 (8) : 423-429.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Any article on the copyright is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share work with acknowledgment of the work authors and initial publications in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into a separate, additional contractual arrangements for non-exclusive distribution of published articles of work (eg, post-institutional repository) or publish it in a book, with acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their websites) prior to and during the submission process, as can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License