Pelatihan Budidaya Sayur dengan Metode Hidroponik di Desa Guntung Payung, Banjarbaru
Vegetables Cultivation Training with Hydroponic Methods in Guntung Payung Vilage, Banjarbaru
Guntung Payung land condition majority is peat that makes low productivity of vegetables, difficult land preparation, and much consume of fertilizer. In the other hand, partner location in this program is an urban area that near international airport, caused the change in land function from the farming area to be residence area. That condition caused the traditional farming area is not enough. The low education level and skills of community inhibit to learn and try new technology for increasing income level. The training of the hydroponic system to the community in this program can solve the problem that happens in this partner community. With knowledge of hydroponic technology, it is expected that the partnerâ€™s income will increase and this group of hydroponic farmers can supply the vegetables need in Banjarbaru area.
Herwibowo, K. & Budiana, N.S. 2015. Hidroponik Sayuran. Jakarta: Penebar Swadaya.
Herwibowo, K. & Budiana, N.S. 2016. Hidroponik Portabel. Jakarta: Penebar Swadaya.
Roberto, K. 2000. Hydroponics, Future Garden. New York: Inc. Farmingdale.
Sunardi, Arryanto, Y., Sutarno, & Irawati, U. 2010. Adsorpsi Asam Giberelin Pada Kaolin Teraktivasi Asam. Indonesian Journal of Chemistry. 10(3):320â€“26.
Sunardi, Arryanto, Y., Sutarno, & Irawati, U. 2011. Kaolin Modified with Cationic Surfactant for Gibberellic Acid Carrier Material. Indonesian Journal of Chemistry. 11(1):96â€“102.
Sunardi & Istikowati, W.T. 2014. Sintesis Polimer Superabsorben Dari Alang-Alang (Imperata Cylindrica) Dan Pemanfaatannya Sebagai Slow Release Pupuk Untuk Mendukung Pertanian Lahan Basah Di Kalimantan Selatan. Laporan Penelitian. Banjarbaru: Universitas Lambung Mangkurat.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Any article on the copyright is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share work with acknowledgment of the work authors and initial publications in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into a separate, additional contractual arrangements for non-exclusive distribution of published articles of work (eg, post-institutional repository) or publish it in a book, with acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their websites) prior to and during the submission process, as can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License