Peningkatan Peran serta Masyarakat dalam Pemanfaatan Lahan Pekarangan melalui Penanaman Pohon Ekonomis di Desa Ciherang, Bogor, Jawa Barat
The Improving Roles and Communities on The Yard Area Utilization Through Tree Planting in Ciherang Village, Bogor, West Java
The yard is a green open space that has economic value. The society's devotion was conducted on Sunday, October 22, 2017, in Ciherang Village, Bogor, West Java. The purpose of community service was to grow the spirit of public awareness of the importance of preserving the environment within the scope of the family and the surrounding environment. The method used was FGD (Focus Group Discussion) method and application. The research used descriptive analysis. The results showed that the high enthusiasm and awareness about environmental awareness in the field of the yard. Overall awareness raising of the community requires cooperation between various parties.
Hollander JA. 2004. The social contexts of focus groups. Journal of Contemporary Ethnography 33(5): 602-637.
Irwan SN, Rofiqo, Sarwadi A. 2015. Lanskap Pekarangan Produktif di Permukiman Perkotaan Dalam Mewujudkan Lingkungan Binaan Berkelanjutan, Prosiding Seminar Nasional Sains dan Teknologi 2015 Fakultas Teknik Universitas Muhammadiyah Jakarta , 17 November 2015.
Kitzinger J. 1994. The methodology of focus group interviews: the importance of interaction between research participants. Sociology of Health and Illness 16: 103-121.
Mohri H, Shruti Lahoti, Osamu Saito, Anparasan Mahalingam, Nimal Gunatilleke, Irham, Van Thang Hoang, Gamini Hitinayake, Kazuhiko Takeuchi, Srikantha Herath. 2013. Assessment of ecosystem services in home-garden systems in Indonesia, Sri Lanka, and Vietnam.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Any article on the copyright is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share work with acknowledgment of the work authors and initial publications in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into a separate, additional contractual arrangements for non-exclusive distribution of published articles of work (eg, post-institutional repository) or publish it in a book, with acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their websites) prior to and during the submission process, as can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License