Pengenalan Organ Reproduksi pada Remaja Putri di SMA Isen Mulang Kota Palangka Raya
Introduction of Reproductive Organs in Young Women in Isen Mulang High School, Palangka Raya City
Talking about reproductive health is still considered sacred and taboo for some people in Indonesia. Reproductive Health is a topic that woman need to know to have the right information about the reproductive process that begins with the reproductive organs. Problems related to reproductive health often stem from a lack of information, understanding, and awareness to achieve a healthy state of reproduction With the right information, it is expected that adolescents have a responsible attitude and behavior regarding the reproductive process. The purpose of this community service is to introduce the reproductive organs in young women in SMA Isen Mulang Palangka Raya. The method used is to form peer counselors in the effort of the introduction of reproductive organs in young women in Isen Mulang High School Palangka Raya. The result of this service activity shows improvement of knowledge about female reproductive organs, reproductive organ function and how to keep reproductive organs, improving peer counseling skills in peer counseling on women's reproductive organs and the formation of students' attitude to maintain healthy reproduction organs.
Sawyer SM et al. 2012. Adolescence: a foundation for future health. The Lancet, 379:1630-1640
BKKBN. 2011. Panduan pengelolaan Pusat informasi dan konseling kesehatan reproduksi remaja. www.bkkbn.go.id
BKKBN. 2015. Pusat Data dan Informasi Situasi Kesehatan Reproduksi Remaja. Kementerian Kesehatan RI. Jakarta.
Kementerian kesehatan RI. 2011. Modul Pelatihan Pelayanan Kesehatan Peduli Remaja. Bagi Konselor. Jakarta
Kementerian Kesehatan RI. 2011. Modul Pelatihan Pelayanan Kesehatan Peduli Remaja. Bagi Tenaga Kesehatan. Jakarta
Rohayati, Iceu. 2011. Program Bimbingan teman sebaya untuk meningkatkan percaya diri siswa. Jurnal upi edisi khusus, agustus 2011.
Maryanti D, dkk. 2009. Kesehatan reproduksi teori dan praktikum. Yogyakarta: Nuha Medica
Wulandari, VF., Nirwana, H., Nurfarhanah. 2012. Pemahaman Siswa Mengenai Kesehatan Reproduks Remaja Melalui Layanan Informasi. Jurnal ilmiah konseling. Vol 1 no 1, Januari 2012: 1-9
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Any article on the copyright is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share work with acknowledgment of the work authors and initial publications in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into a separate, additional contractual arrangements for non-exclusive distribution of published articles of work (eg, post-institutional repository) or publish it in a book, with acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their websites) prior to and during the submission process, as can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License