Diversifikasi Produk Pengolahan Ikan pada Kelompok Ibu Rumah Tangga Pengusaha Karamba Ikan Banyu Hirang, Desa Bangkal, Kecamatan Cempaka, Kota Banjarbaru, Kalimantan Selatan
Fish Processing Product Diversification on Employers Housewife Group Karamba Fish Banyu Hirang, Village Bangkal, District Cempaka, Banjarbaru City, South Borneo
Fishery product diversification activities can be used to overcome problems that are often experienced by fish cage entrepreneurs. If there is an excess harvest of fresh fish or the yield is forced to do due to sudden changes in water conditions (such as water pollution, excess capacity of the buyer, the death of fresh fish), the problem has not resolved so far. The purpose of this activity is to provide knowledge and skills for housewife of “karamba” businesspeople in the form of making presto of soft thorn carp and nugget of tilapia in Bangkal Village, Cempaka District, Banjarbaru City, South of Kalimantan. The method used in this activity is the survey, demonstration, and evaluation of the implementation of activities. The results of this activity were in the form of nuggets of tilapia and presto of soft thorn carp produced by housewives of businesspeople from Banyu Hirang Village in Bangkal Village as participants. In addition to its delicious taste, has a high protein nutritional value, these processed products can also sell as a source of household income.
Adawyah, R. 2007. Pengolahan dan Pengawetan Ikan. Bumi Aksara. Jakarta.
Hadiwiyoto, S. 1995. Teknologi Pengolahan Hasil Perikanan. Liberty. Yogyakarta.
Ilyas. 1983. 1983. Teknologi Refrigerasi Hasil Perikanan. Teknologi Pendinginan Ikan. CV. Paripurna. Jakarta.
Novia, Sri. R. 2003. Pembuatan Nugget Ikan dari Jenis Ikan yang Berbeda Terhadap Penerimaan Konsumen. Skripsi. Fakultas Perikanan. Universitas Lambung Mangkurat. Banjarbaru.
Purpasari, D. 2011. Pemberian Jenis Umbi yang berbeda sebagai Sumber Karbohidrat Alternatif untuk perbaikan Tekstur Nugget Ikan Nila. Skripsi. Fakultas Perikanan dan Ilmu Kelautan. Universits Lambung Mangkurat.
Salman, M.L. 1999. Nugget Udang. Instansi Teknologi Hasil Pertnian. PPG. Pertanian. Jakarta.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Any article on the copyright is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share work with acknowledgment of the work authors and initial publications in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into a separate, additional contractual arrangements for non-exclusive distribution of published articles of work (eg, post-institutional repository) or publish it in a book, with acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their websites) prior to and during the submission process, as can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License