Pelatihan Kemampuan Mendongeng kepada Guru-Guru PAUD dan TK Makanatut Thalibin Desa Pulantan Kecamatan Aluh-Aluh
Storytelling Ability Training for Early Childhood and Kindergarten Teachers Makanatut Thalibin Pulantan Village Aluh-Aluh District
This community service aims to improve the knowledge and skills of storytelling for teachers and parents of PAUD students in Pulantan Village, Aluh-Aluh sub-district. This dedication was held on Thursday, March 22, 2018, in PAUD Makanatut Talibin. The target of this activity is PAUD teachers and student parents/guardians. The reason for choosing this school is because the schools are classified as far from the city center and include the villages built by the PKH program. The method used in the implementation is by presentation/lecture and storytelling simulation/training. After this activity was carried out, it was concluded that storytelling had not become a habit and approach to the formation of children's character both by teachers and parents. This is because teachers and parents have very little ability in storytelling. Therefore, in the future, it is hoped that further training will be carried out by involving more teachers and parents and bringing in speakers who are more competent in storytelling such as Mother Enik Mintarsih, a storyteller from South Kalimantan.
Dewan, P. 2013. Reading Matters in the Academic Library. Reference & User Services Quarterly. 52(4):309-319.
Fitriyyah, D. 2014. Pendidikan Karakter Melalui Kegiatan Mendongeng di TK ABA Karangduwur dan TK Masyithoh Petanahan Kabupaten Kebumen. Jurnal Pendidikan Agama Islam. 11(2):169-184.
Fitroh, S.F. & Sari, E.D.N. 2015. Dongeng Sebagai Media Penanaman Karakter Pada Anak Usia Dini. Jurnal PG-PAUD Trunojoyo: Jurnal Pendidikan dan Pembelajaran Anak Usia Dini. 2(2):95-105.
Haryanta, A.T. 2012. Kamus Kebahasaan dan Kesusastraan. Surakarta: Aksara Sinergi Media.
Nurgiyantoro, B. 2016. Sastra Anak, Pengantar Pemahaman Dunia Anak. Yogyakarta: Gadjah Mada University Press.
Rokhmansyah, A. 2014. Studi dan Pengkajian Sastra, Perkenalan Awal terhadap Ilmu Sastra. Yogyakarta: Graha Ilmu.
Sugiarto, E. 2015. Mengenal Sastra Lama. Yogyakarta: Andi Offset.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Any article on the copyright is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share work with acknowledgment of the work authors and initial publications in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into a separate, additional contractual arrangements for non-exclusive distribution of published articles of work (eg, post-institutional repository) or publish it in a book, with acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their websites) prior to and during the submission process, as can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License