Pelatihan Penguasaan Soal UN Mata Pelajaran Bahasa Indonesia pada Siswa Kelas XII SMAN 2 Banjarmasin
Indonesian Language Subject Practice Mastery Training for Class XII Students of SMAN 2 Banjarmasin
This service aims to prepare students' mental and academic abilities in facing national examination and to practice students to work on and answer the National Examination question’s material correctly. The method used in this service is in the form of lectures, discussions, question and answer, simulation of national examination questions, and evaluation. The subject in this service is SMAN 2 Banjarmasin’s students of XII grade which consists of 3 classes, namely XII Language programme, XII social programme 6, and XII Social programme 5, which have an average number of 30 students for each class. The results of this service show that SMAN 2 Banjarmasin’s students of XII grade get good grades in the national examination in Bahasa Indonesia’s subject simulation. The percentage 80% shows they have reached the passing grade and they passed. The rate 20% is still insufficient domain, and they need more practice in answering national examination questions
Kartowagiran, B. & Jaedun, A. 2016. Model Asesmen Autentik untuk Menilai Hasil Belajar Siswa Sekolah Menengah Pertama (SMP): Implementasi Asesmen Autentik di SMP. Jurnal Penelitian dan Evaluasi Pendidikan. 20(2):131-141.
Mudlofir, A. 2013. PendidikanKarakter: Konsep dan Aktualisasinya dalam Sistem Pendidikan Islam. Nadwa: Jurnal Pendidikan Islam. 7(2):229-363.
Noor, W.N. & Aman. 2015. Evaluasi Penyelenggaraan Latihan Ujian Nasional Bahasa Inggris SMA Swasta Ex-RSBI. Jurnal Penelitian dan Evaluasi Pendidikan. 19(2):217-229.
Susanti, R. 2013. Analisis Kinerja Performance Ujian Nasional Tahun 2013. Jurnal Teknologi Pendidikan. 2(1):77-88.
Wijayanti, S.H., Budhayanti, C.I.S., & Darmayanti, S. Uji Coba Ujian Nasional di Madrasah Ibtidaiyah At Taqwa 44, Kecamatan Babelan, Desa Pantai Hurip, Bekasi. JAM (Jurnal Abdi Masyarakat). 2(1):52-58.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Any article on the copyright is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share work with acknowledgment of the work authors and initial publications in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into a separate, additional contractual arrangements for non-exclusive distribution of published articles of work (eg, post-institutional repository) or publish it in a book, with acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their websites) prior to and during the submission process, as can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License