Sosialisasi Penggunaaan Kantong Tatakura untuk Mengurangi Masalah Limbah Padat Rumah Tangga
The Socialization Of Using Tatakura Cards To Reducing The Household Solid Waste Problems
Household solid waste produced by households can be processed into compost by using takakura sacs. The purpose of this activity is to give information to the community in Kelurahan Kalampangan about the using of Takakura sacs in making compost from household solid waste. The implementation of this activity carried out by delivery information and demonstration methods. The activity was held on Wednesday, January 20, 2016, from 13:30 to 17:00 pm. The event began with the opening, the delivery of materials using the media leaflet followed by questions and answers. The material presented was a way of making a starter to facilitate the decay of household solid waste and the using of Takakura sacs to make compost. This activity was successfully implemented because of the positive response and enthusiasm from the women of farmer group in Kelurahan Kalampangan.
E. Coling, 1986, Istilah Lingkungan Untuk Manajemen.
Hadiwiyono, 1983, Penerangan dan Pemanfaatan Sampah. Idayu, Jakarta.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Any article on the copyright is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share work with acknowledgment of the work authors and initial publications in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into a separate, additional contractual arrangements for non-exclusive distribution of published articles of work (eg, post-institutional repository) or publish it in a book, with acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their websites) prior to and during the submission process, as can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License