Hari Farmasis Sedunia: Penyuluhan Informasi Obat dan Pembagian Masker Gratis di Kampung Seraya Batu Ampar Batam
World Pharmacists Day: Drug Information Services and Free Mask Distribution in Seraya Village, Batu Ampar, Batam City
World Pharmacists day is an annual event to commemorate World Pharmacist Day. One form of our participation in the Bachelor of Pharmacy STIKes study program Mitra Bunda Persada Batam in celebrating the World Pharmacist Day is to hold information on drug information as well as free mask distribution for residents in Seraya Batu Ampar village. This free mask distribution is because in recent months there have been forest fires that have caused air pollution in Batam City. The World Pharmacist Day program was held in September 2015 with Drug Information Services for residents and free mask distribution for motorists on the streets around the village while. The program began in the morning, which started with a question and answers from the residents about the drugs they were using, then continued with the distribution of masks. This event was very well received by the residents because it was scarce for an event like this to be done. Our Pharmacy Study Program is very enthusiastic about being able to provide community service
Rachmandini, A.A., Sampurno, & Purnomo, A. 2011. Peran Ikatan Apoteker Indonesia (IAI) dalam Upaya Pelaksanaan Standar Pelayanan Kefarmasian di Apotek Di Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta. Jurnal Manajemen dan Pelayanan Farmasi. 1(2):103-110.
Rustanti, Y.A. & Kusuma, A.M. 2014. Pengetahuan, Sikap dan Perilaku Apoteker dalam Pekerjaan Kefarmasian di Rumah Sakit di Wilayah Karesidenan Banyumas. Sainteks. 11(2):12-18.
Tahir, M.T., Yulistiani, & Amiruddin, R. 2015. Implementation of Pharmaceutical Care in Resolving Drug Problems in Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus. Folia Medica Indonesiana. 51(2):80-85.
Yati, K., Hariyanti, Dwitiyanti, & Lestari, P.M. 2018. Pelatihan Pengelolaan Obat yang Tepat dan Benar di UKS Sekolah Sekolah Muhammadiyah Wilayah DKI Jakarta. Jurnal Solma. 7(1):42-49.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Any article on the copyright is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share work with acknowledgment of the work authors and initial publications in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into a separate, additional contractual arrangements for non-exclusive distribution of published articles of work (eg, post-institutional repository) or publish it in a book, with acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their websites) prior to and during the submission process, as can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License