Kerajinan Tikar Purun di Kelompok Masyarakat Pimpinan Daerah Aisyiyah Kuala Pembuang Seruyan
Purun Mat Crafts in the Community Group of Aisyiyah Kuala Pembuang Seruyan Regional Leaders
Purun mats as a pearl of local wisdom in Central Kalimantan must continue to be developed. The lack of people who produce purun mats as an essential part of carrying out the training of purun weaving mats needs to be held. The group of mothers who usually deliver their children/grandchildren who go to school is the focus of this community service activity. The Universitas Muhammadiyah Palangkaraya through the Institute for Research and Community Service (LP2M) and students carrying out the Community Service Program (KKN) gave an important role in increasing the knowledge and manufacture of purun matting products. This activity aims to provide skills, improve knowledge and produce woven mats of purun in the target community groups. From community service activities, it is recommended that it be carried out sustainably in the same community groups in the location with various forms of training. This is done so that more skills are mastered and bring benefits both economically and non-economically.
Kartini, N.H. 2017. Evaluasi Program Baitul Arqam bagi Karyawan di Universitas Muhammadiyah Palangkaraya. Anterior Jurnal. 16(2):144-157.
Mubah, A.S. 2011. Strategi Meningkatkan Daya Tahan Budaya Lokal dalam Menghadapi Arus Globalisasi. Masyarakat, Kebudayaan dan Politik. 24(4):302-308.
Purba, I.A. & Ponirin. 2013. Perkembangan Amal Usaha Organisasi Muhammadiyah di Bidang Pendidikan dan Kesehatan. JPPUMA: Jurnal Ilmu Pemerintahan dan Sosial Politik UMA (Journal of Governance and Political Social UMA). 1(2):101-111.
Copyright (c) 2019 Nurul Hikmah Kartini, Yuni Rahayu, Anita Rahman, Siti Marjanah, Dina Noor Laila Ramadhani, Ifan Supiyani
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Any article on the copyright is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share work with acknowledgment of the work authors and initial publications in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into a separate, additional contractual arrangements for non-exclusive distribution of published articles of work (eg, post-institutional repository) or publish it in a book, with acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their websites) prior to and during the submission process, as can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License