Focus and Scope
Restorica is a scientific journal published twice a year (in April and October) by the Institute for research and community dedication of the University of Muhammadiyah Palangkaraya.
The aim of this journal publication is to disseminate the conceptual thoughts or ideas and research results that have been achieved in the area of administrations and communication.
Journal Restorica,particularly focuses on the main problems in the development of the sciences of state administration and communication as follows:
2. Regional decentralization and autonomy;
3. Public policy;
4. Management and public governance;
5. Inter-agency communication
6. Intercultural Communication
7. Any specifics issues of public and communication